12 juni 2013

I'm still alive!

... Just working really hard to finish my book!

I thought I'd show you a few of the images I've finished so far, and picked the ones that have to do with sewing:




The story is fairly simple: an extremely shy seamstress lives her life dreaming through the clothes she makes for other people, until she gets a rough wake-up call and decides to take control of her real life. All the separate bits of the drawings are hand cut out of coloured paper and put together digitally. Hope you like it and see you soon!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I think you know this already, but I really love your pictures :-) Just beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow those sneak previews make me very curious! Looks awesome!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wat leuk! Ik kijk uit naar het resultaat!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So beautiful. Please le me know when you publish this, Kollabora needs to write about this.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Right now there's no publication in the near future, but I will probably post some more images and put up prints or postcards for sale soon!

      Verwijderen